Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please be sure to check out my website for more info and like me on Facebook for the most up to date information!


Sunday, February 22, 2015

Snowy spring cleaning


In an effort to jumpstart some Spring cleaning (clearly I'm in denial about all the snow we have been getting and I'm sure Spring is just right around the corner) I grabbed a huge stack of fitness and running magazines and went on a culling spree. I cut out relevant articles to save in a binder and will recycle the magazines.


I have two of these binders organized with divider tabs of ideas for upper body workouts, lower body, core, cardio, injury prevention and research. 



I even found a receipt from purchasing this one in the Puerto Rico airport from our trip two years ago! Ahhh memories of warm weather!! (read about Puerto Rico here, here and here)


I had a meeting for Thirty-One this afternoon then came home to make dinner and meals for the week. I made delicious chili for dinner. I love my anthropologie accessories (thank you Caitlin and Kristina!!)


A beautiful amenity from our Thirty-One meeting today! It's a wonderful company to be a part of!! 




An end to a great weekend and the start of a great week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment