Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please be sure to check out my website for more info and like me on Facebook for the most up to date information!


Monday, February 2, 2015

Run like me...


This commercial was probably my favorite one during the Super Bowl. Don't get me wrong, I love the Clydesdales and the super adorable lab puppy (If you don't know me well enough to know already, I am heavily biased to horses and labrador pups!), but I thought this was really cool and really unexpected.

I see a lot of preteen girls at the gym who walk around not really sure of what they should do or how they should act or what they look like.  I love the kids in this commercial and how they put their all into each of the actions (run, throw, fight, etc). Especially the one who said it means to "run as fast as you can".  But somewhere along the line we lose that a little bit. We start to care about other stuff.  As the commercial demonstrates we should be proud that we run, throw, fight, like a girl because we are girls.

I am a four-sport college athlete, conference championship winning and school-record breaking girl.
I am also hard-working, smart, and I really like to laugh.

So go on, run like me. Or better yet, run with me :) 
It doesnt have to be fast, it doesnt have to be far.
Most of all: 


  You can make a huge difference in the lives of those around you by being encouraging, accepting, friendly, and helpful.  You never know who you could be inspiring---your younger sister (like my big sister always does for me), your neighbor, the girl down the street, or the one running on the treadmill beside you!  

And just for fun.... a few college throw backs:

(Im on the left) 
Track & Field (5k, 1500, Javelin) 
High Point Equestrian Team
Lax #3






No comments:

Post a Comment