Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please be sure to check out my website for more info and like me on Facebook for the most up to date information!


Sunday, February 1, 2015

Quick Leg workout



The husband and I went to he gym his morning for a quick workout because we had a lot to do today. It's going to be a big week/month in the Bender household and this weekend was huge!! 

We got to see both of our parents this weekend which was awesome, I got to speak at the Charlottesville track club meeting last evening and had some other super secret events happening and of course rounded out the evening with the Super Bowl! 

So after the workout and grabbing lunch, I took Georgia on our usual hike. It was a bit chilly but nice enough to enjoy the day. :) 



I hope everyone had a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment