Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please be sure to check out my website for more info and like me on Facebook for the most up to date information!


Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Neuromuscular stretching and Kettlebell interval fun

I completed a great course through NASM (my personal training certifying organization) on Neuromuscular stretching. It's a great course to show ways of assisted stretching for clients who wish to improve their flexibility. I am excited to begin implementing some of what I learned with my clients. 


Georgia has been sleeping the days away after our walks and hikes this week. But he's so cute!!




My husband and I went to work out this evening and I wanted to do some cardio intervals. This was a great routine!!! 586 calories shredded!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment