Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please be sure to check out my website for more info and like me on Facebook for the most up to date information!


Thursday, February 12, 2015

Busy travel day!

Today I've been going non stop. Do you have those days? I know I need to get better about drinking more water especially on days when I'm traveling. 

I trained clients and taught classes this morning then jetted off to the airport. 


While waiting or my flight I thought I'd make use of my time with a quick workout. It was great to get some muscle building in even without a gym. Try some of these next time your in the airport! 



This verse has been on my mind a lot lately. It's a great reminder of God knowing the bigger picture and having faith when you can't make sense of circumstances. I hope maybe it reaches some of you in a positive way.   -Jeremiah 29:11-

No comments:

Post a Comment