Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please be sure to check out my website for more info and like me on Facebook for the most up to date information!


Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentine's Day in Florida with an Abs and Buns Workout!

We spent the early part of Valentine's Day strolling through St Augustine.  We toured the Castillo de San Marcos first, and since it was National Park Day, we got admission free admission! :) 

We stopped by Guano Wildlife Preserve Beach on our way back up A1A to our resort at Ponte Vedra. 




The gorgeous grounds of the Sawgrass Marriott Resort

We played a round of mini golf (and I won, by the way!!) We could see the Championship golf course which was really pretty! 

The resort's Spa fitness center which was a more exclusive workout facility.  I was not feeling well as my cold was settling in, but D got a workout in and I did some leg work and cardio. 


After we worked out, we went to the hot tub which is just above the waterfalls in the first picture of the resort grounds. It was really nice to relax before getting ready for dinner. We went out to dinner at a great Italian place called Poppy's.  The portions were huge so I felt very bad about having to waste so much delicious food that I couldn't finish. 


It was a great first married Valentine's Day for us :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment