Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please be sure to check out my website for more info and like me on Facebook for the most up to date information!


Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Be-you-tiful Tuesday!

Today was a very busy day! It was my first day back teaching kettlebells. Between our trip to Florida , being sick last week and the snowy weather canceling classes I have t taught Kettlebells in two weeks! It was great to be back through. 

Surpassed my Garmin step counter goal by more than 7000 steps! 

It was a double work out day so I made sure to fuel up with a protein shake this afternoon. 

Chocolate-strawberry Protein shake
1 cup chocolate milk
5 frozen strawberries 
3 scoops Genesoy Soy Protein


Love this artwork on the mirror at class tonight! These ladies are so inspiring and I feel so blessed to be a part of their journey to improve their health.  Be-you-tiful!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment