Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please be sure to check out my website for more info and like me on Facebook for the most up to date information!


Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Puerto Rico: No breaks on vacation!

As I mentioned in my birthday post while in St. Croix a month ago, I think one of the best ways to explore is on foot.  Preferably running! I took off for a 3.5 miler this evening around the Condado Lagoon near our hotel near San Juan.  What a great experience! Its a very busy tourist section with lots of people and activity, but that is great entertainment too! I only got lost a little bit and it wasn't a big deal since I knew which way the ocean was, I found the street I needed quickly! I had been warned not to run by myself through the streets but I didn't' find it to be bad as there were police EVERYWHERE and I stayed in the safer parts.


No comments:

Post a Comment