Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please be sure to check out my website for more info and like me on Facebook for the most up to date information!


Friday, November 7, 2014

Monogram obsession

If you follow me on Pinterest, you'll know that I have a gazillion boards relating to planning my wedding. Many of which are followed by some really top notch wedding websites and businesses. You may also note that I have an entire board devoted to "Monogram Obsessed".  I cant help it, I was born and raised in the South. Its in my blood. How does this relate to fitness? Well, its getting close to the holidays and its almost time to post my "What should you get your workout/running/bodypump obsessed friend/familymember/wife for Christmas" post. Like last year

I somehow a few months ago found the website Jane.com. It has daily boutique deals (smaller scale than Zulilly) and I look at it ALL.THE.TIME.  Soooo many cute products on the site from women's clothing to kids toys, party supplies, home decor, and some fitness stuff too.  The thing I like the most is that there is always lots of personalized and monogramed products and gifts and they are all at pretty great prices. Ive done a good bit of Christmas shopping already just using that site. The products are different every day and there are usually limited quantities too.  

Anyway, I was thinking about some of my favorite things that I have for going to the gym and thought I'd share a few things I saw on the site.  And no, this isn't a hint to any friends and family members of mine. I swear! 

I was looking for a long time for a small necklace or charm that I could wear while working out but wouldn't be banging around or catching in my hair or whacking me in the face during burpees. I have this one from Stella & Dot, but I thought these were nice too. 

A great makeup bag is essential for all of the little touch ups after a workout.

Ok, I confess, I just thought this "Wifey" tee is cute :) 

And of course a great monogrammed baseball hat to hide, super cute! 

Comfy fleece lined leggings for after the workout around town errands. 


Or a cute monogrammed hoodie :) 



Bluetooth headset for the cardio machine lovers. 


So I would definitely suggest checking jane.com out and see what you find. They have great stuff!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment