Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please be sure to check out my website for more info and like me on Facebook for the most up to date information!


Thursday, February 27, 2014

Great glutes!


My dear coworker couldn't work out with me yesterday (Wednesdays are our leg days) as she had family in town so I was *potentially* going to blow off my leg day workout since I've done so much this week already.  My fiancĂ© was coming in for his own workout though and he asked if I was working out my legs. Somehow that was all it took to get me motivated and remind me that just because I didn't have my workout buddy doesn't mean I get to slack off.

And holy moly, this workout was ANYTHING BUT slacking!!! D only did about half of it with me since he started before I did and was doing his own thing. He did say today that his glutes were really sore too though!   Try it out and let me know what you think!!

Todays workouts:
Leg strength training: 1 hour
Cardio: 1 hour

No comments:

Post a Comment