Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please be sure to check out my website for more info and like me on Facebook for the most up to date information!


Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Quick Upper Body Workout


I have been setting a goal for myself to complete two hard upper body workouts each week on my own.  Aside from/in addition to all of the classes I teach. I really want to get stronger and more toned/defined before my wedding this fall.

Today I had about 30 minutes in between clients and belted out this workout.  Even though I didn't do chest or back, it was a great workout that left my arms feeling noodle-like!  Thankfully I was somehow still able to do Bodypump afterwards.

Todays workouts:
Teach Kettlebells
Train Upper Body
Take Bodypump
Spin (with my handsome Fiance!)

No comments:

Post a Comment