Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please be sure to check out my website for more info and like me on Facebook for the most up to date information!


Thursday, February 13, 2014

Snow Day!

So much snow!

Georgia really wanted to snuggle with her daddy but there wasn't any room :( 

Snuggles :) 



While snow days are fine for snuggles, naps, and quality time catching up with the fiancé (aka wedding planning chats all day for as long as he can handle it between watching the olympic hockey games), we go a little stir crazy around here without activity. We went to our community's fitness center and while D lifted, I caught up on my recent Runner's World issue on the Elliptical.  I can't begin to describe how much better I felt afterwards. It was only a quick 45 minute session, but it made a world of difference in my mood. Its not that I was in a bad mood, its just amazing how much better I feel afterwards though! 



No comments:

Post a Comment