Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please be sure to check out my website for more info and like me on Facebook for the most up to date information!


Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Free Workout Clothes! Woohoo!


I mentioned previously about ordering clothes from Fabletics.  They have been awesome. I wear the top all the time for running outside and warming up for workouts inside too.  The capris I ordered are also fantastic. They feel like cotton and are so comfortable.  I wear them on my days when I workout for four hours (three of them back to back to back), and they perform amazingly well!

Another great benefit of this company is their referral program. When you review their products and refer friends to check out their products you get points that can be used towards free outfits. I just ordered my first free outfit and can't wait for it to arrive!! Especially with the warmer Spring weather coming soon (hopefully!!), I think this would be a great set with the shorts, top and sleeves.  I can't wait to try it out!

I would definitely recommend these products and this company so far, so check it out for your self! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment