Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please be sure to check out my website for more info and like me on Facebook for the most up to date information!


Saturday, February 8, 2014

Don't leave home without...



My Garmin Forerunner 10 and my RoadID!! They make my runs safe and fun! :)

My wonderful fiancĂ© took me to Shortpump (outside of Richmond, VA) to spend some time together and go out to dinner for my birthday.  While we were there we stopped by Bass Pro Shops for him, and Athleta for me! I was really excited to try on some clothes to see how they fit and to get my 30% Fitness Professional discount set up. I tried on the Relay Capris and the Chatarunga Capris.  I liked the Chatarunga ones the best, although since I had just ordered an outfit from Fabletics I decided I didn't need to rush into purchasing anything right now.  Anyway, I also noticed that they had the Garmin Forerunner 10 in stock and I had to post on how much I have enjoyed using mine. The only feature I wish it had that it doesn't is a stopwatch to use "the rest of the time" such as when I am training clients or teaching bootcamp classes. I initially thought that the wrist strap was going to be too long, but I am loving its length so I can keep it on top of all my layers during these cold winter runs!! I also love my RoadID for its safety purposes, and its really comfortable even under tons of winter clothes.


No comments:

Post a Comment