Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please be sure to check out my website for more info and like me on Facebook for the most up to date information!


Sunday, August 18, 2013

Surprise Nature Trail, Surprise 6 mile PCPR! :)

I spent the weekend in Maryland visiting my cousins.  It was so much fun getting to spend time with the girl's at my cousin's baby shower.  I then drove down to meet up with D for his college roommate's wedding and then drove back to Baltimore that night! Crazy! It was so much fun, but I am glad to be home now! 

Sunday morning I went for a run from my Aunt and Uncle's house.  Its my usual route that I take when Im there, down the streets and eventually getting to a local park.  My goal was to get about five miles done. but I found a nature trail while I was there that was a great treat! I got such an energy rush running through the woods. Its the best and really is where I feel most at home! Once I got back on the pavement I was pretty drained though.  I was pretty dehydrated from the day before and felt pretty sluggish on my way back.  

Despite what a rough run it was, I did end up with a PCPR (Post College Personal Record) for my run though!! Woohoo! 






No comments:

Post a Comment