Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please be sure to check out my website for more info and like me on Facebook for the most up to date information!


Monday, August 26, 2013

One workout away!


Ok, I admit it.  Sometimes, every now and then, I occasionally don't really feel like teaching a class.  I know, I know, I am supposed to be a model of promoting a healthy lifestyle and encouraging others to make fitness a habit and a "must do" part of their daily routine.  But every once in a while I don't really wanna. Take this morning for example. I had an incredibly frustrating evening yesterday with some computer issues and am now even further behind on a project than I was yesterday morning. Then I had really weird dreams that make me feel like I was up all night. I mean really weird...and not good.

So I get ready to go to the gym to teach, already a little draggy, and I realized my notebook that I keep a lot of my class plans in was not in my car, it was at my other gym.  Now I have to come up with a class plan while on what feels like, very little sleep.  Ugh!

Luckily, through my limited creative abilities this morning, memories of college athletics, and a little help from the Nike Training Club App I put together a KILLER Athletic Conditioning workout.  With minimal equipment it would be great for traveling!!

It went like this:


Its amazing how much better I feel now! Much more refreshed and recharged and I feel like I can really tackle my project now.  I love how a workout can do that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment