Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please be sure to check out my website for more info and like me on Facebook for the most up to date information!


Friday, August 23, 2013

Client Workout: Leg Pyramids

Today I had one of my favorite clients come in. I knew she didn't have a lot of time this week to squeeze in strength training since she had been traveling for work and that I would see her again tomorrow so I split up her workouts lower body today and upper body tomorrow. 
After warming up on the treadmill for a few minutes, we headed down to the personal training studio for some fun.  For Part I, I had her complete the exercises in order (15 reps of each exercise all the way down to the plank), then repeated with 20 reps of each exercise, then 25 reps for the 3rd time through. After a rest break, we went on to Part II, same idea. 



Remember that these exercises might not be appropriate for you and to adjust as necessary. Always check with your doctor before starting a program. 

No comments:

Post a Comment