Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please be sure to check out my website for more info and like me on Facebook for the most up to date information!


Saturday, August 24, 2013

RoadID



I just ordered my RoadID this weekend and cant wait for it to come in!! Its so important to stay as safe as you can when you are out on long runs (or really, hiking, riding horses, anytime!!!).  RoadID allows you to keep your ID and contact information on you just in case something should happen and you can't speak for yourself!
There are so many different options for products you can buy, from silicone bands, cloth bands, straps for your shoes, necklaces, and more.

Personalized to include your name, contact information, and any necessary medical information that may help first responders in an emergency.

In case you are interested, here's the link:

Get your RoadID!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment