Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please be sure to check out my website for more info and like me on Facebook for the most up to date information!


Monday, August 19, 2013

Leg Day Love


I had an awesome leg workout today with my friends/coworkers at the gym.  I had taught a killer Kettlebell class this morning so I made sure to replenish my protein stores.  I had cereal (I cant help it, I LOVE it and I have Frosted Mini Wheats with skim milk which has a lot of protein and whole grains...so don't judge me about the froster part! haha!) before class and a greek yogurt afterward class.  After the workout I scarfed down about 3/4 of a protein bar and a little later I grabbed a grilled cheese with tomato on wheat bread.  I worked the rest of the day with clients and went home to relax finally around 5!  For dinner, I had soft tacos with soy veggie crumbles, lettuce, tomato, and shredded cheese, with sides of grapes and strawberries.  I then waited a bit and took my awesome dog for a run! She was soooo good, by far the best running buddy ever! 



No comments:

Post a Comment