Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please be sure to check out my website for more info and like me on Facebook for the most up to date information!


Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Upper body workout

Sharing my workout from today with all of you!  After school today I was able to grab a workout before a meeting and presentation this evening. There were quite a few looks at my baby bump while working out but this mama needs to stay strong and healthy for labor and taking care of baby when she arrives next month! 


I did 30 min of cardio on the elliptical first and stretched and foam rolled afterwards. I had a really bad calf cramp the other night and my calf is still super tight from it. 

My presentation this evenig was to the new group of wellness parcitpants that I'm leading this Spring. I found this quote and think it's a great one! 


No comments:

Post a Comment