Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please be sure to check out my website for more info and like me on Facebook for the most up to date information!


Friday, January 29, 2016

Beginner cardio week 2!

Congrats on finishing week one!! I'd love to hear from you so email me at kclaireticeatgmaildotcom and let me know how it's going for you!!



Reminders:

Warm up with about 3-5 min of marching in place, walking up and down a couple of stairs, modified jumping jacks, etc. 

Try taking a sip of water or giving yourself a compliment during each rest period. 

Play good music to keep you going!

Try to think of your posture throughout your exercise. Not only is it Important for your muskuloskeletal system but it's essential for proper breathing. Your lungs can't fully expand if you are slumping forward. 

Do a few min of stretching after you finish your cardio. 




No comments:

Post a Comment