Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please be sure to check out my website for more info and like me on Facebook for the most up to date information!


Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Snow runs and snacks

With the forecast of so much snow I made sure to get a run in Friday morning before it all started. It was chilly but worth it knowing it could be the only run for a while. 


Later when the snow came we went out to walk Georgia and husband shoveled the driveway (the first of four times!!!). Georgia loves the snow! 



We spent a lot of time snuggled up by the fire. Thankfully we didn't lose power but we are glad we have the gas fireplace we could use if needed. 


Even though we were stuck inside for a lot of the weekend I had stocked up on healthy foods beforehand. Some of my favorite snacks are Greek yogurt with an apple and Banana with peanut butter. I highly recommend pairing a carbohydrate with a protein for your snacks. 


I hope you were able to stay safe and warm in the snow!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment