Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please be sure to check out my website for more info and like me on Facebook for the most up to date information!


Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Pool running and baby prep




It still super snowy so I've been going pool running in the deep end of the pool. It feels so nice to let the bump float! :) With only about a month left I'm glad to still be keeping up with workouts!! Pool running is a great workout and great to incorporate for cross training with your running. I usually don't use a foam jogging belt but now that I am further along in my pregnancy I have been. You can also use a pool noodle to add a bit of buoyancy.

Over 8 months!!!! Woohoo! 


I had a quick dinner of a Steam fresh protein blend that was pretty good- ingredients included edamame, carrots, whole grains and red peppers. Not my favorite thing but it was fast so it worked in a pinch. 

With this while nesting thing and all the snow I did a lot of cleaning and organizing this weekend. I also poked our hospital bag and diaper bag. Georgia approved all of the diaper bag contents. We actually have two diaper bags, a back pack style and a shoulder style. I'll try both out and see how they do! 


I relied heavily on Pinterst pins for the diaper bag and hospital bag contents. There were so many different opinions on what to include I tried to average them out to get everything I think we will need at first. I've stockpiled household products and have just a few details left in her nursery. 

Diaper bag blog posts I used to help create my list:


Hospital Bag Checklist:


Home supplies stockpile list I used: 


We are almost all set and as "ready" as we could be for little girl's arrival. I can't believe we will be meeting our daughter soon!! This little blessing who is constantly on the move kicking me and rolling around has been my constant companion for the past 8 months and I'm so excited to see her sweet face and kiss her little cheeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment