Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please be sure to check out my website for more info and like me on Facebook for the most up to date information!


Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Winterwonderland


So we only got about an inch or so here near Charlottesville, but they weather forecasters were calling for 4-8 inches of snow today. After teaching Kettlebells this morning I wanted to make sure I got in a run in case I wouldn't be able to in the next couple of days. I had just run yesterday and it was really cold out so I didn't push myself too hard today.  I got a quick four miles in then showered and headed off to work.  I neglected to stretch, so my hamstrings have been tight all day.

I LOVE my new Garmin Forerunner 10. D got it for me for Christmas and it so much fun to use! I love love love having a GPS watch to track my time, pace, distance and calories.  Once you plug it in to your computer to synch the data you also get a map, elevation, splits, and lots more.  So awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment