Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please be sure to check out my website for more info and like me on Facebook for the most up to date information!


Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Legs and Abs workout


Another great workout with my coworker/friend J! Having an accountability partner really does make a huge difference in the quality and intensity of your workouts.  Find a partner who will keep you accountable not only in getting to the gym regularly, but will push you (within limits) to do your best.  Your best is always a quality over quantity and you may find that it varies a bit, particularly if you have any history of injuries.  Some days my knee doesn't feel as good as others and I have to adjust my plan accordingly.  But I always give my best and focus on quality lifting with great form over higher weights or reps.


No comments:

Post a Comment