Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please be sure to check out my website for more info and like me on Facebook for the most up to date information!


Friday, January 10, 2014

Vegetarian Fast Food Choices




Being a vegetarian there aren't very many good places to go when you are on the road. I had never been to a Chipotle before I met Dean.  He eats there pretty frequently and the first time I went I had no idea what to order or expect.  MANNNNY trips later, Chipotle is my favorite fast food place to go. The ingredients are fresh (and often locally sources) and it can be very healthy depending on what you choose. I usually get the burrito bowl with fajita veggies, corn and mild salsa, lettuce, guacamole, a little cheese and either brown rice or beans depending on if it was more of a cardio/running day or a strength day. Its delicious and I always have about half left over for a meal the next day.  

Whats your favorite healthy meal on the go? 

No comments:

Post a Comment