Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please be sure to check out my website for more info and like me on Facebook for the most up to date information!


Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Sunday Funday at First Colony Winery

Disclaimer: this post has nothing to do with being a vegetarian or running.  Sorry. =)

One of my friends just got a 7 month old puppy who is soooo cute.  She asked if I wanted to go to one of the many many wineries around Cville with our pups so I drove out to meet her at First Colony Winery. It was a gorgeous fall day, perfect weather to share a glass of wine and relax. 



On my drive out, "10,000 Reasons" came on the radio and has been stuck in my head ever since. I love this song so Im sharing it here! Its one of the songs I wanted our violinist to play at our wedding last month.  Although it was such a blur Im not sure if it happened or not!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment