Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please be sure to check out my website for more info and like me on Facebook for the most up to date information!


Monday, October 20, 2014

Fall Weekend Fun!

For some unknown reason I've had a really hard time with allergies this fall.  Ive had a cough (that I had checked out with my doc who confirmed it was allergies) for a number of weeks.  So frustrating to a person who loves to be outside, particularly in gorgeous weather! Theres been so many days where it would be perfect temps for long runs but I cant breathe very well right now! Anyway, the fall colors are just amazing so I wanted to go for a hike on Saturday with our little family.  We went up to Mint Springs and hiked up some of the trails.  The view from the top is so pretty and its not too far away so we were able to squeeze it in between football and a surprise birthday party we went to later on. I think hiking is such a perfect activity. Theres no where that I feel more grounded and re-centered than walking through the woods.  I get that from my Dad for sure!! We walked along and Georgia ran along sniffing stuff and having a great time.  It was so nice to talk about future plans and dreams while enjoying the weather, the scenery, and each other.  





No comments:

Post a Comment