Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please be sure to check out my website for more info and like me on Facebook for the most up to date information!


Saturday, October 11, 2014

Honeymoon Recap: Ziplining!


 Ziplining is something I've always wanted to do and I was so excited to find somewhere while we were in Costa Rica to go.  The concierge at our resort connected us with a great company to go with. There were only three other people on our trip, so it was great to have a small group and wonderful guides to interact with.


 So excited to go flying through the jungle!!
 Ziplining was so much fun. I cant wait to do it again. One of the couples on the excursion with us said they have gone in the US a lot, and though they said this is obviously the best one, they recommended a few in the states to try.

 We went on about 12 zip lines, the weather was perfect until about the 9th one when it starting pouring down rain. That made us go really fast and made it a lot harder to break at the end, but it was really fun!!

 Relaxing at the beach on our resort
I had delicious gluten free pancakes with some of the best fruit I've ever eaten! 


 The coastline on the resort property had lots of rocks but also some entry points for swimming. The water was so warm and really clear, though a bit darker teal than in the Caribbean.



No comments:

Post a Comment