Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please be sure to check out my website for more info and like me on Facebook for the most up to date information!


Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Lexington Long Runs


Lexington, VA is one of my favorite places to run. Usually when I go there for work (photography at the Virginia Horse Center) I go running at the W&L and/or VMI tracks. This time I mixed it up a little. I ran on Saturday evening at the River and snaked up the hill along the VMI challenge course and finished up with a mile around the track. 



Sunday Morning I got up early and went for a run through W&L, starting at their outdoor track then following the trail along the creek.  It was GORGEOUS and so much fun. 



Last long run before my half marathon!! Woohooo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment