Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please be sure to check out my website for more info and like me on Facebook for the most up to date information!


Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Hungry Grizzly Bear!


This was me last night when I got home from work.
Why, you ask?
I was hungry.  Really hungry. I was way beyond "Diva" mode like in the Snicker's commercials. I was a hungry angry killer Grizzly Bear. You can feel very bad for my boyfriend (Sorry D!). Unfortunately he experienced the wrath of his hungry Grizzly Bear girlfriend. But then I ate dinner and felt better.

Sometimes I think I pack myself enough for my 12-13 hour days and then I get through all my food and Im still hungry!! Other days I can go through and not have that much.  Thats why listening to your body is so important. Its crucial to eat when you are hungry, but to make healthy choices. This week I just didn't plan enough because I hadn't gone to the grocery store to get food for the week.

It was a good lesson learned though this week. I hate going to the grocery store and had run out of pretty much everything which is why I didn't have reinforcements on Tuesday.  I need to remember this feeling to motivate me to GO to the store before my pantry gets to this point!!

Luckily I later went to the grocery store and found LOTS of produce on sale. I stocked up on green beans, tomatoes, baby red potatoes, zucchini, squash, bell peppers, strawberries, watermelon, and more!! It was crazy! I am so excited about cooking and grilling up some yummy dinners this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment