Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please be sure to check out my website for more info and like me on Facebook for the most up to date information!


Sunday, June 23, 2013

Break time, me time :)


Sunday after we finished photographing the Surefire Horse Trials I was headed home and stopped at Boxwood Estate Winery. It was such a nice place.  It was almost closing time but the two employees were so nice to give a tour and a tasting.  The winery grows only red grapes, which I am still trying to like. It was nice though to have an option of going to white wines. I had to try the reds and they were actually pretty good! I settled on a glass of the Rose to relax after the weekend.

If you are ever in the Middleburg, Northern Virginia area I would definitely recommend stopping off at some of the awesome Vineyards. There are a bunch more that I'd love to try sometime!!


No comments:

Post a Comment