Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please be sure to check out my website for more info and like me on Facebook for the most up to date information!


Monday, June 17, 2013

Duck, Duck, RUN!

I was on vacation last week in Duck, NC and went on lots of great runs and even squeezed in a bike ride. I ran mostly 4 milers with a 5 miler thrown in on Friday.  My knee was feeling great until that last 5 miler and then it was achy for most of the rest of the evening. Nothing a little ibuprofen couldn't handle though! I loved running on Flag Day-the town had gotten all decked out with large and small flags lining the road.  Ahhhhh running in small southern towns...I love it! 


Running on Flag Day

View of the sound during a morning run

side planks! 

Biking with my honey! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment