Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please be sure to check out my website for more info and like me on Facebook for the most up to date information!


Saturday, May 9, 2015

Quick At Home Upper Body Workout

After teaching TRX and a Barre class this morning I went home to do a quick workout before some school work and a Thirty-One party this evening. My sweet lab, Georgia, wanted in on the action, though you can tell her boredom set in numerous times. She cracks me up. 

After a warm up, I did:

Stability Ball Chest press


Resistance band row (bands are crossed) 


Bicep curl


Single leg single arm shoulder press


Kneeling single arm shoulder press


Push ups (roll the ball between hands in between reps)


Russian twist


Plank


Finish with stretching :) 

This was a great, low maintenance workout which is what we are all after when we are at home- minimal equipment that doesn't take up too much space.  I also did Kettlebell swings in-between sets of exercises but those pictures didn't turn out very well.

This evening I went to a co-worker's house for a Thirty-One party that was a fundraiser for a good friend of hers. We had a great time shopping and chatting. I love being a Thirty-One consultant, especially when it allows me to help others through giving back!! 




When I finally got home this evening my husband had made dinner for us. Im so thankful for him taking care of me on these crazy busy days!!  His support is such a blessing :)




No comments:

Post a Comment