Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please be sure to check out my website for more info and like me on Facebook for the most up to date information!


Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Tuesday Trainer Tip!

I was featured on our ACAC Facebook page for the Tuesday Trainer Tip! Woohoo! 
When I saw it come out I had a momentary panic about "oh crap, what was it that I said? Did I sound like an idiot?"  I think it sounds pretty good though, gets the point across that you should be deliberate about what you are doing during the day.  We all need rest breaks, but its a break, not a habit. So make sure the majority of your time/effort/decisions are pointing you towards your goals! 




Tuesday Trainer Tip: Write out 3 great reasons to workout or what is motivating you. Ask yourself if what you are currently doing is helping to reach your goal. If not, get moving! ~Kathryn Tice

No comments:

Post a Comment