Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please be sure to check out my website for more info and like me on Facebook for the most up to date information!


Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Workouts this week

We had a busy weekend here!  I volunteered at a local triathlon this weekend which was great to get out and about as well as learn more about how Triathlons are run.  I'd love to do a sprint triathlon soon and would really love to do a relay with friends!  

Saturday I was fortunate that baby girl slept in the jogging stroller and allowed me to go for a run!  It was awesome to get back out there again. I didnt use a GPS but mapped it afterwards. I thought I had only done like 3 but turns out it was over 5!

Monday I walked with friends on my favorite trail.  It was so beautiful out there and so nice to spend time with friends! You really need that as a new mom, it can get lonely!!  We walked 4.25 miles and it was such nice weather!!
 
This morning I tried the jogging stroller again and it was successful again! 4 miles in the humidity but it was great! 


I didnt realize that many triathlons have relays so you divide up the legs with friends.  I would LOVE to do that and am hoping to do that or one on my own in the next year.

This weeks challenge for my clients and readers: 

Go for a ten minute walk during lunch one day this week.  Write down how you felt afterwards! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment