Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please be sure to check out my website for more info and like me on Facebook for the most up to date information!


Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Outdoor total body Strength workout



Top left: Single arm row
Bottom left: Lunges with rotation 
Top right: Plank with alternating leg lift
Bottom right: Kettlebell swings

A great, quick total body workout while baby napped! :)


As of a week ago I am now 5lbs under my pre-baby weight and also under where I was for my wedding! I reached pre-pregnancy weight 2 weeks after having C which I owe a lot to making sure I didn't gain lots of weight during my pregnancy and staying fit through your those 40 weeks. I have been very lucky to be able to stay so active and also have been very dedicated. I have a new person to be a role model for!! 



Although I get cardio workouts in daily, 
I don't get in nearly as much strength training as I'd like, but that will come. I'm staying focused on being the best mama I can be and when I get extra workouts in that's just a bonus!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment