Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please be sure to check out my website for more info and like me on Facebook for the most up to date information!


Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Tuesday Tip!

In addition to a workout buddy helping you stick with an exercise program and increase motivation (and fun!), using social media outlets can help you stay the course.  Using hashtags, signing up for online challenges or being part of a virtual community can help.  By recording your workouts and logging your miles you are more likely to continue your routine.  Try the online communities that come with many fitness trackers such as the FitBit, the Garmin Vivofit (which I have and love!), or you can try a site such as the Nike Running App, Map My Run, ActiveX, etc to join challenges and record progress.

Have fun!!


No comments:

Post a Comment