Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please be sure to check out my website for more info and like me on Facebook for the most up to date information!


Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Tuesday training tip and a wonderful welcome!


I'd like to welcome you to my blog and please join me in welcoming 5 BRAND NEW CLIENTS to the Bender Fitness Family! I am so excited to be growing this business and expanding the reaches of health and fitness.  Its been a great week as we are starting up a great new Beginner Weight Training class this Thursday and I cant wait to meet even more new members of this community!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Georgia and I had a great run today after my Kettlebell class.  We were able to squeeze in a few miles before the rain started up again.




_________________________________________________________________________________

My cousin shared this great idea for an ear phone container made from a mint container!

Such a cute idea!!

DIY Mint Container Ear Phone Container


_________________________________________________________________________________

Today's Tuesday Tip: 

The next time you are in line at the grocery store, try standing on one leg! 


Don't forget yall: 



No comments:

Post a Comment