Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please be sure to check out my website for more info and like me on Facebook for the most up to date information!


Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Active Friday

Friday was a super active day. I started out teaching Kettlebells and was happy to be feeling better and coughing a little less than earlier in the week. I then taught Stretch class and went to teach Core Conditioning. When I got home we took our dog for a hike at a local county park. 


Gorgeous views from the tip of the hill at the end of our hike. 

Perfect weather to hike, I even wore my new Montreal shirt from my sister since it was Boxing Day! 

After we got back, I went for a run and came back to cool down with some yoga. I found the pop sugar app doe my iPad so I used the post run yoga sequence. I was pretty impressed with the descriptions of the poses and guide for how to link them together. Georgia always comes over to hang out while I do yoga, silly girl. 



It's great to stay on track with my workouts even during the holidays. How did you do? 

No comments:

Post a Comment