Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please be sure to check out my website for more info and like me on Facebook for the most up to date information!


Sunday, December 28, 2014

45 min cardio & Strength

I am so thankful for my husband. For numerous reasons really, but particularly that he is also so dedicated to his health and fitness. I work so might that some days when I finally get days off on weekends I just want. To. Sit. Down.

I was super active on Friday so I gave myself the day off yesterday. I had intended to go for a run today but the time got away from me and I took a nap after church. We took our dog for a quick 30min hike between watching football games. D announced he was going to grab a workout in before dinner so he left for the gym. It inspired me so I went to our community gym and worked out too.



I injured my shoulder in the late summer so it was nice to do a little back work with fairly light weights this evening. I stretched the cardio to 40 min because the cross fit games were on and that is pretty impressive. I got wrapped up watching so I got some extra calorie burn. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment