Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please be sure to check out my website for more info and like me on Facebook for the most up to date information!


Thursday, December 19, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Bootcamp!


Do you see number 1?? 12 times.  Core. Burning. Awesomeness.
Needless to say, everyone was exhausted by the end. Its a workout that sneaks up on you by the end of it.

I taught two classes yesterday using this format. I had "warned" my regular bootcamp class last week that this one was coming. When I was asked to sub an athletic conditioning class yesterday evening I was so excited to do it again. I usually do not double up on classes, but this one is a great workout and a really fun theme so I repeated it.

So after doing that second class, then I had one last class to teach. A Glutes and Abs class.  I had a great time teaching it, showing a bunch of newbies kettlebell exercises. I teach classes mainly in the mornings so many of the participants had never been to my kettlebell classes.

I totaled it up as I was walking to my car and realized I did 25 minutes of planks!!! I had not considered that before, but it was great. I was so proud of my class participants and myself for doing such a great job!!!

Thanks to everyone who takes my classes, yall rock!! I especially love that a few of my morning folks came out to the evening classes I subbed!! Thanks so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment