Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please be sure to check out my website for more info and like me on Facebook for the most up to date information!


Sunday, March 27, 2016

10 Week 30 minute Running Plan

I put together a 10 week running plan for a client group of mine and thought I'd share it with you.  This weather has been amazing lately and I am so glad its Spring time.  Its the perfect time of year to start an exercise program and soak up some vitamin D (but don't forget your sunscreen!). 

As always, check with your doctor before starting any program and modify or stop the plan if needed to  accommodate your exercise and medical background. You can always repeat a week if you dont think you are quite ready for the next progression! 

30 Minute Running Plan: 10 weeks


Other key points: Always warm up and cool down before and after your workouts.  Static stretching should be completed at the end of the workout and you can work on your flexibility through yoga or stretch classes!  Strength training can be completed as well, leg days should be the same days as your runs so you can recover before your next run!


Dont forget to let me know if you tried the plan out and what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment