Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please be sure to check out my website for more info and like me on Facebook for the most up to date information!


Monday, March 24, 2014

Running through Baltimore

We were in Baltimore this weekend for my friend's Bachelorette Weekend.  We arrived Friday night and had a low key night drinking a glass of wine and watching the UVA Basketball Game.  The next morning I woke up pretty early and went off for a run before everyone else woke up. It was a chilly morning and I had forgotten my earphones as well as my GPS watch. It was kind of nice to "unplug" and just run enjoying the scenery. 






Post run, I stopped into the Daily Grind for a skim hot chocolate (which, unfortunately wasn't the best ever, but was good enough).

 A nice view of Fell's Point while sipping on my hot chocolate


No comments:

Post a Comment