Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Please be sure to check out my website for more info and like me on Facebook for the most up to date information!


Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Birthday Morning Run!


Best view for a run I think I've ever had!!! 
Happy 30th Birthday to me!! I woke up at around 5:30am the morning of my 30th birthday.  Really? But it was only because D had to go to work that day. I decided to take advantage of being up so early in such a beautiful place to do some sightseeing around the resort.  I laced up my shoes and off I went. I  ran five miles around the resort on trails and golf cart paths.  It was beautiful and surprisingly there were a few pretty steep hills to challenge me!

The start of the trail...it was early!!

I veered off the trail to go down this path to see Whistle Beach

Whistle Beach!

From the top of one of the golf course hills

Mermaid Beach




No comments:

Post a Comment